Colorado State University Accessibility GuideLines
The spirit of the guidelines includes these concepts:
- CSU is committed to providing equal access to electronic information for all students.
- CSU's student body is diverse, including students of many cultures and languages, students who favor various learning styles, and students with disabilities, both apparent and non-apparent.
- Each of these groups faces challenges to learning that may prevent equal access to electronic materials.
- Universal Design for Learning provides a strategy for preparing materials that overcome such challenges to learning while benefitting all learners.
- CSU recognizes the WCAG 2.0 Level AA criteria published by the W3C as the current industry standard for electronic accessibility. Our goal is to reach this standard in addition to Section 508 criteria with all electronic and information technology at CSU.
- This website is part of CSU's commitment to educate faculty and staff on their role in this process.